Think your organization is as productive as it could be? Are your people, processes and technology keeping up with your organization’s needs?
Canada’s productivity has been stagnant for decades – in fact it has declined since 2002. As companies grow they often are challenged with ensuring they put the right people in place to build systems that will maximize their investments.
Larimar Consulting specializes in working with organizations to ensure they are as productive as possible. We analyze your business to understand what’s working and what can be improved. We then define your needs in a way that everyone can understand and then work with you to achieve your performance targets.
We take the time to understand what exactly it is you need.Learn How
When people don't support change, the change usually fails. We help with the people side of change.Learn How
Business owners and top executives need to be able to make the most of their time. We can help.Learn How
- So what is Business Architecture? http://t.co/E5kVyn9WyL #baot
- Basic project management skills for anyone working on small projects: http://t.co/FJL08A76yn #pmot
- Thinking about the needs of non-paying customers: http://t.co/D0EG9n9KXn #baot @batimes
- Former Groupon CEO owns his failure: http://t.co/PgSjtJKJvx #likeaboss #leadership
- Vision-Schmision, Where's the Business Case? http://t.co/lYevDwxk1v #baot #pmot
This organization had an entire division that it wished to assess and determine how its operations could be improved. We developed a comprehensive plan on how to optimize their processes with their current workforce while upgrading their technology.
Working with over 120 other organizations to deliver services meant information was spread over many systems and involved a lot of manual processes.
The procurement of a new enterprise-class management solution to enable all entities to share information seamlessly while eliminating manual processes.